Please check the District's Twitter or Facebook for the most up-to-date information until further notice.
Please be reminded that if you ever you feel threatened by active flames or heavy smoke - call 9-1-1.
Sign up for reverse 9-1-1 notices and event status through Alert San Diego at:
During periods of heaving or extended rain, free sand and sand bags are available at Station 4, located 4375 Pala Mesa Drive. All sand and sand bags are limited to supplies on hand. Please bring your own shovels to fill bags.
Other: Sand bags and waddles may be for sale at:
- Fallbrook Irrigation: (760) 723-9001;
- Grangetto’s: (760) 728-6127;
- Hank’s Hardware: (760) 728-4265;
- L & M Fertilizer: (760) 728-1400;
- Pine Tree Lumber: (760) 728-6151.