Director Bob Hoffman was first elected to Director in November of 2016. Director Hoffman’s term ends in November 2020.
For over 30 years Director Hoffman, now semi-retired, was a Sales and Marketing Executive with expertise in the Biotech, Medical Device and Electronics manufacturing industries, as well as ten years of technical product sales and training into the First Responder and First Receiver hospital community for disaster preparedness. Currently Director Hoffman with his wife, owns and operates a small local, residential real-estate rental company.
San Diego State University, Marketing/Economics.
- Strategic Alliance Award for Distribution Excellence
- Partners in Progress Award
- Marketing Manager of the Year awards (various years)
- District and Regional Sales Manager Awards (various years)
- Gross Profit Increase Awards (various years)
Community Service / Other Boards
- BSA Cub Scout Master
- FYS soccer coach
- Various HOA Board of Directors
- Community service outreach with local church
- IAFC Member
- IFFA Member
- American Association of Industrial Hygiene
- International Safety Equipment Association
The Board's Biggest Challenge
To continue to provide outstanding medical aid, transport and fire prevention throughout our ever-growing communities of Fallbrook, Bonsall and Rainbow, while at the same sustaining our long term economic and fiscal priorities to the tax payers we represent. It is also my goal to insure that the men and women of NCFPD are offered a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment.